hello

I thought I had better update this and confess to my sins. Good job no one
is reading this thread as it is an embarassingly stupid mistake :rules:

I cant believe I did this and then took so long to spot it.

int sqlite3_os_init(void)
{
static sqlite3_vfs mqxVfs = {
    1,                 /* iVersion */
    0,   /* szOsFile ------------->ARRRGGGGGGGH <------------*/
    MAX_PATH,          /* mxPathname */
    etc ....

I started creating the ported file from osWin.c, I had quite a struggle
getting it to compile initially using CodeWarrior, so I was making several
temporary hacks to allow it to compile, which I then revisited later to
correct. I had replaced the sizeof(winFile) with a zero, and then forgot to
change it to sizeof(mqxFile).
This caused a fun crash down in the bowels of the paging code.

Once I corrected this one liner it fixed the crash and sqlite is basically
up and running now. I still have a fair bit of work left to implement some
interface functions which are just dummy stubs at present, but I am making
progress now.

Regards Geoff