Thanks Dannis,

The problem is a little bigger. I must have 2 instances of same table:
original and latest. Then my problem is what is the best way to:
  - transform 'original' with same data as 'latest'. This is 'save'.
  - transform 'latest' with same data as 'original'. This is 'undo'.

I must always have 2 tables. Client will read from original and
Administrator will make changes. Then, if Administrator wants to apply
those changes to Client a copy from 'latest' to 'original' must happen.

Francisco A