nci...@aquarelo.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dannis,
>
> The problem is a little bigger. I must have 2 instances of same table:
> original and latest. Then my problem is what is the best way to:
>  - transform 'original' with same data as 'latest'. This is 'save'.
>  - transform 'latest' with same data as 'original'. This is 'undo'.
>
> I must always have 2 tables. Client will read from original and
> Administrator will make changes. Then, if Administrator wants to apply
> those changes to Client a copy from 'latest' to 'original' must happen.
>
> Francisco A

Francisco, you probably want to find some easy solution and I understand
that. But what about just adding some extra logic inside your own code. What
is undo feature, it's just information about what should be done in order to
reverse changes. So you could create your own log table inside your sqlite
base logging your changes.It works if all the changes is controlled by you,
so before any DELETE, INSERT, UPDATE you can prepare this information and
write it into your log table. In case you want to apply undo, you read this
information and make all necessary undo operations.

Max