On 8 Jun 2010, at 5:25pm, Dan Kennedy wrote:

> Those pragmas should not cause a problem. Simon's referring
> to "PRAGMA synchronous". The docs for which explain the
> risks assumed by changing the default setting.
>
>   http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_synchronous

You're both right.  I didn't bother to look up Dan's precise combination of
PRAGMAs to see if the documentation contained any warnings.  But I did remember
that some PRAGMAs can cause corruption under some circumstances.  However, Dan
has already said he has read the 'how to corrupt your database' text which
discusses everything he should be worrying about.

Simon.