On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:12 PM, D. Richard Hipp <d...@hwaci.com> wrote:

> The signature of the VFS has changed slightly - the xShmOpen() method
> has been removed.  Implementations are now expected to automatically
> create the shared memory on the first call to xShmMap().  And the
> xShmClose() method has been renamed to xShmUnmap().  A new snapshot
> with these changes is now available in the usual place:

I also see that the order of two methods (Lock and map) was changed. No
problem, just checking is it correct

struct sqlite3_io_methods {

(201007091257)

  int (*xShmOpen)(sqlite3_file*);
  int (*xShmLock)(sqlite3_file*, int offset, int n, int flags);
  int (*xShmMap)(sqlite3_file*, int iPage, int pgsz, int, void volatile**);

(201007140820)

  int (*xShmMap)(sqlite3_file*, int iPg, int pgsz, int, void volatile**);
  int (*xShmLock)(sqlite3_file*, int offset, int n, int flags);

Max