I have a strange error with sqlite 3.6.23.1, does anyone have an explanation?

CREATE TABLE 'tblMoneyFlow'
(
'id' INTEGER DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY  AUTOINCREMENT  UNIQUE,
'RekeningNrEigenaar' INTEGER DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL REFERENCES 'tblBankAccount'
('idAccountNr'),
'Valuta' VARCHAR(4),
'DatumTransactie' DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT '01-01-1970',
'direction' DEFAULT 'D',
'bedrag' FLOAT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
'RekeningNrBestemming' INTEGER DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL REFERENCES 'tblBankAccount'
('idAccountNr'),
'Begunstigde' VARCHAR(32),
'DatumBoeking' DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT '01-01-1970',
'TransactieCode' INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' REFERENCES 'tblMoneyFlowAction'
('id'),
'TransactieOmschrijving' VARCHAR(25)
);

INSERT INTO 'tblMoneyFlow' DEFAULT VALUES;

error is "no such table: main.tblMoneyFlow"

Thanks a lot.
P.S. I suspect it should have something to do with the references constraints
--
Marco Bambini
http://www.sqlabs.com