On 04/09/10 12:31, Mike Zang wrote:
> I try to convert data to SQLite3 for iPad, please give me some detail
> suggestion.

I don't think this applies to you, but I had to build an application
where time for the user has to be reasonably accurate (an American
Football picking competition, where the deadline was 5 minutes before
each match)  My users are worldwide.

I realised that on the server end, I could carry the date/time around as
a UNIX timestamp (ie seconds from 1970 UTC) and then use javascript on
the client end (in a browser) to locally display stuff as (after
multiplying by 1000).

As a result, I almost always think about that approach as my first
choice when writing a new app.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk