Hi,

Here is what I want to do:
1. I want to learn more about SQL Database implementation
2. During the learn I want to give back what I get to the community

I do not have really C programming experience. But I have 8 years
programming experience in
several languages: PHP, JavaScript, Java, C++, ABAP
And I'm willing to learn C.

Concrete tasks what I have in my mind:
1. setup an development environment for SQLite (I'm using Ubuntu)
    Do you have any preference which editor or IDE should I use?
2. Start looking for bugs that easy to fix, but nobody has time to fix it
    Could you give me some hints which bugs are easy to fix for a
starter like me?

P.S. I just saw, there is developer mailing list for sqlite. Should I
continue my query there?

Regards,
Steve

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:26 PM, sjtirtha <sjtirtha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm interested involving in sqlite development.
> How can I start it?

You really need to explain further and more clearly what you want to
do before anyone will be able to guide you.