Hi All,

New to this list and hoping someone can help. I have a sqlite3
database that contains a couple of tables that have binary data in
BLOB columns. I know the data is in there and stored correctly because
the application accessing the database can retrieve the column data
just fine.

The problem is that the .dump command produces a dump file with
seemingly truncated BLOB columns. Dumping a roughly 9MB database file
produces a 2MB dump file with what seems to be only a few characters
in each BLOB column. All other column data is fine.

Is there some trick to producing a dump file with all BLOB column data
intact? (The goal here is to be able to migrate a database with binary
data to and from MySQL.)

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Sam