jason d wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I have search the web and the mailing list as much as I can for this
> error. Now I come to you for help like always
>
> In my case I am using shell with Sqlite2 and I have double...triple
> checked permissions.
> all other DB files open but there is one that just doesnt anymore.

"just doesnt anymore" what? What exactly are you doing, and what exactly
is the error? (the emphasis is on "exactly" here).

Above you say you tried using "shell with Sqlite2" by which I am
assuming you are referring to the sqlite shell binary. But, below you
mention "php script." Can the db be opened by one and not the other?
Which one what?

What operating system are you?

When you type `sqlite <name of your db file>` on the command line, what
is the response?