Hello everyone,
I have search the web and the mailing list as much as I can for this
error. Now I come to you for help like always

In my case I am using shell with Sqlite2 and I have double...triple
checked permissions.
all other DB files open but there is one that just doesnt anymore.

It was working perfectly fine and was used by a php script to store
session data and user data for a small website.
I have tried copying the file to other directories, renaming it etc
and it just won't work.

i have both Sqlite2 and sqlite3 binaries installed on two different
systems. So I am pretty sure I didn't use the wrong
sqlite binary to try and access the db file. I mean everythign worked
just fine until one fine morning ...

What can I do?

thanks
jason.