Hi Mark,

I am not an expert on SQLite.

But I have programming experience, so I can make a suggestion.
You did not say what application you are talking and if you did, I might not
know about it.

What I would do is yes create a simple application that accesses the SQLite
database and the table you modified.

I would go back to the unmodified table, this way you would not worry about
the position of the added column.

I would either add a new table to the database in which I would have an Id
key plus a reference key to the id key of the original table records and the
columns you want to add to put the added info.

Your simple application would have two modes one for adding the info in the
second table and the second mode to display with a query, the info from both
tables

That all depend on what you have to create that small application.

Messing with the original is not a good idea but no problem with another
table and even in another database. You just have to know how.

Hope this help’s
Guy