I seem to have a corrupted DB which I was able to fix with a vacuum command.
Any insights on how this could occur would be greatly appreciated.

Before the vacuum command:

 - sql: select rowid, timestamp from DCDCs order by rowid asc limit 1;
 - Result: 7513686      1284840120682

 - sql: select rowid, timestamp from DCDCs order by rowid desc limit 1;
 - Result: 7511084      1284834960299

* The first hint at an issues is that the resulting rowid of the first SHOULD
be less then the second!

After the vacuum command:

 - sql: select rowid, timestamp from DCDCs order by rowid asc limit 1;
 - Result: 7511062      1284834900371

 -sql: select rowid, timestamp from DCDCs order by rowid desc limit 1;
 - Result: 8168861      1285906501933

** These results are correct.

I can forward the database if someone wants it.  It's large so I did not want
to forward it to the list.

Thanks,
Greg