I've been struggling with how to use SQLite with Visual Basic2010 Express.
VB2010 Express does not work with Microsoft Access (which I've used in the
past) and so I have to use SQL. I don't feel that I need the capabilities of
Microsoft SQL Server and so I've been looking at SQLite and MySQL. I've got
System.Data.SQLite (VB.NET - ADO.NET provider on how to connect to SQLite
within Visual Basic) from the forum and I've got "SQLite-1.0.66.0-setup" but
when I run it I get a message that says that it will switch the OleDB
connection in VB2010 to run SQLite instead of Access. Then, it gives me an
error message that it cannot read;
  "c:\ . . . . \AppData\Local\Temp\tmpB3B6.tmp.msi"

Does anyone know why I get this message? Do I need to buy Visual Studio 2010
Professional in order to do database work? Is the VB2010 Express just too
limited???

BobK