From: Sunil Bhardwaj <sbhard...@ipolicynetworks.com>
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Thu, January 13, 2011 12:42:46 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] How SQLite manages result of a SELECT query?

Hi

Let me rephrase my question.

We are using in-memory db.

When we do "execQuery":
1. Does sqlite fetches complete result of query and keep it in separate memory
2. OR Does sqlite fetches result of query in chunks, when we use "sqlite3_step"
and keep it in separate memory
3. OR Does sqlite fetches records one by one, when we use "sqlite3_step"

Please help us to understand, how can we use it efficiently.

Thanks
Sunil Bhardwaj
Ext. 1125 (0120-2567001)
9818868910