Hi, thanks a lot for the helpful replies.
Sorry to bother again, but there is still something that hasn't been
answered.

Simon Slavin-3 has addressed my question but not exactly what I was asking.
Suppose I have two tables "movies" and "people" and other tables to relate
both tables: "directors", "writers", etc...

Simon Slavin-3 told me to create one single table to relate "movies" and
"people":
MoviePeople: id, movie, person, capacity

But with that solution I can't perform the fast count(*) that I want.
I would have to do:
SELECT count(distinct person) FROM MoviePeople WHERE capacity = "director";

I want to know if there is any standard solution for normalizing this
database so I can do count(*) to count all directors or writers...

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.