I am currently making a testing with the C++ Express version. I thought
it was not possible to use it because it just allow the access to the
project "SQLite.Interop.2010" of the solution. However, I tried to
compile applyng the settings you described. I am going to make some test
and I will come back in few days to share the results.

Again, thanks for your support
Regards,
Cyrille