*You mean this as follows as i written, please review it, its all still
slow..*
**
*Option 2:*
cons.Open()
dim z as integer
Dim mycommand As SQLiteCommand = New SQLiteCommand(cons)
Dim myparam As SQLiteParameter = New SQLiteParameter

mycommand.Parameters.Add(myparam)
For Z = 1 To count1
Dim tx = cons.BeginTransaction()

mycommand.CommandText = "INSERT INTO [" & ticket & "] select * from
Temp_Table1 T1 ,Temp_Table2 T2,Temp_Table3 T3,Temp_Table4 T4 where
t1.rowid=" & Z & " and T1.docid = T2.docid and T1.docid = T3.docid and
T1.docid = T4.docid"
myparam.Value = Z + 1
mycommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
tx.Commit()
Next
cons.close()

its same speed and slow...not working, please guide

On 21 July 2011 19:02, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 21 Jul 2011, at 2:28pm, Alok Singh wrote:
>
> > I am trying to Insert values into New Table "Ticket" from
> > Table1,Table2,Table3 and Table4 with the following Query but its taking
> alot
> > of time to insert values in new table.
> > VB.NET <http://vb.net/> + SQLITE using ADO.net connection (
>
> Before your for INSERT command execute the SQL command "BEGIN TRANSACTION"
> After your last INSERT command execute the SQL command "COMMIT"
>
> Simon.

Thanks
Alok Kumar Singh