On 4 Aug 2011, at 5:13pm, Seth Price wrote:

> They were all simple indices on one or more columns, so if you have an idea
> on a more complex index, I'd apply it and test it out.

That's not going to be much use, is it ?  A single SELECT which tests all those
different columns can only use one index, and if it chooses any of those
indexes it will help only with one column.

Seems like you need one index on all the columns mentioned in your SELECT.  But
save yourself some time and effort and try one with just five of the columns
first.  See if that speeds things up.  Delete all the indexes on just one
column.

Simon.