> 1. what is difference of Setups and Pre-compiled binaries ?

The setups are designed to create a directory inside the "Program Files"
location,
create start menu shortcuts, and optionally register the core and LINQ
assemblies
in the GAC.  They also install the necessary VC++ runtime redistributables.

The pre-compiled binaries are simply ZIP archives containing the build
output for
various configurations.

> 2. I think 32bit and 64 bit is for speed (RAM), but can i use 64 bit, Is
> there any minimum requirement in OS?

The 64-bit Windows operating systems can access more physical memory at a
time.
As far as System.Data.SQLite is concerned, the minimum system requirements
are
Windows XP and the .NET Framework 2.0 for the core assembly and the .NET
Framework 3.5 for the LINQ assembly.

> Which bit windows is best

That is difficult to say as it depends on the what your use cases are.

--
Joe Mistachkin