Hey guys.  (Thanks, I got my previous problem sorted).

Again, I have:

eloResultTable (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, player TEXT, elo FLOAT)

with:

CREATE INDEX IF NOT EXISTS eloResultScore ON eloResultTable (elo DESC)

If I have the id of a row in eloResultTable, I wish to find how far down the eloResultScore index it is (I basically want to find a player's rank when ordered by elo). Is there a way to do this?

(An example if that isn't clear - if id 1234 is the third highest elo, I wish to get the number "3" from this calculation).

Thanks,
Ian