On 20 Sep 2011, at 3:22am, Jamie Winquist wrote:

> After upgrading from sqlite 3.5.4 to 3.7.7.1, iterating over the results of a
> cursor.execute() are yielding different keys than they did pre-upgrade.  My
> query is of the form:
>
> SELECT table.column1, table.column2 FROM table;

Read the documentation for

<http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_full_column_names>

though you should not rely on those PRAGMAs in the long term, or do any
programming which relies on them existing in future versions of SQLite.

You might want to use those PRAGMAs for a short-term fix which you're
re-writing your app, perhaps to use 'AS', in the longer term.

Simon.