Od: "Richard Hipp" Komu: General Discussion of SQLite Database Datum: 14.11.2011 14:03
Předmět: Re: [sqlite] 3.7.7.1 database corruption

2011/11/14 Alexandr Němec
Dear Filip,

thanks for your reply. I thought that small attachments will go trough. If
I run

sqlite3 data.db
pragma integrity_check;

I receive this message only:

Error: database disk image is malformed.

Anyway, you can download the database here: http://www.u-consult.cz/db/**
server.db

This database file has been truncated.  The last 6 pages (6144 bytes) are
missing.

No, WAL mode is not used.

Thanks very much for your help.

Alex

Od: "Filip Navara" Komu: General Discussion of SQLite Database Datum:
14.11.2011 11:17

 Hi Alexandr,

the mailing list doesn't allow attachments. Please send us the output
of "pragma integrity_check;" on the corrupted database file. Also, is
the database used in WAL mode?

Best regards,
Filip Navara