Hi Filip,

On 21/11/2011 4:33 PM, Filip Navara wrote:
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 4:13 AM, Mohit Sindhwani<m...@onghu.com>  wrote:

I think my examples muddied the waters.  I have looked at Section 3 of the
FTS documents and that lets me bring back the "full result" that matches -
so, if I search for 'ling j', it can tell me that the result that matches
is 'james ling, alibaba'.  What it does not let me do is figure out that
the partly entered term "j" completes to the word 'james' - that is the
part I'm trying to figure out.

Best Regards,
Mohit.

http://sqlite.org/fts3.html#section_4_1

I am so sure that I read this part so many times... and I always missed it! This will obviously help a lot!

Best Regards,
Mohit.
21/11/2011 | 8:36 PM.