I have a table with three columns, Col1, Col2 and Meaning.  I have multiple
occurrences of distinct words within the column, Col2, with it's specific
meaning for each word listed in the Meaning column.  There are multiple
occurrences of each distinct word and meaning combination.  How do I return
a table showing in one column each distinct word that occurs in Col2 and in
the next column to that (or ideally the next five columns), have the top 5
most frequently occurring meanings for the particular Col2 word?

I have some associated data in Col1 and would also like to display that in
the resulting table, before the Col2 word.   Any help would be greatly
appreciated.