From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org [mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org]
On Behalf Of Alexandre K
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 8:39 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Binding C for numeric type

Hi everone !
I have a question about C binding for sqlite. I have seen those for
integer, float... but I was wondering how to deal with a NUMERIC (x, y)
type ?
We can't use float or double, we could loose precision, so maybe with a
string ?
If someone has a solution, I will really help me.
Thanks in advance,

Alex
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by