Well, when I quiclky read the paragraph about types I understood that they
were existing... In fact not, so I completly agree with your solution,  It
seems
to be the best one to allow comparison or sum. I will save the 'cents' in
integer and do multiplication and division and you said.

Thanks for your help, Simon.