Hello!

I like to instate a way on access a sqlite database (with about 30 tables) via internet.

Actually, this is working with FileMaker, but, focusing on mobile devices, we are considering on making a (separate) web app being the "static" installed at mobile devices, and "dynamic" part on our web server.

But I'm not having good luck on finding anything (like examples or so) on internet.

Following the list I assume ther should be some way to do this, but the question is, wich development environement is better to do this? raw coding, Java, perl, php...

Where might I have some examples?

Thank you,

Zenaida