> Have you read the http://www.sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html
> document?  The second paragraph of section 3.1 in particular
> might be relevant to your situation.

Even if the stick lies about the sync request: the stick has not been
removed in the past few months and the router has not been reset on or after
the 'corrupt-days'. It has had several uninterrupted hours to process the
sync request.

When I look at the corrupt database, it no longer start with 'SQLite format
3' but with what seems like data from one of my tables. It is not just a
buffer that has not been synced, data is written at offset 0 which should
not have been written there.
(The total size of the cortupt file seems more or less correct)
--
Jos Groot Lipman