Dear all,

we have two short questions regarding the new 3.7.10 SQLite release.

1. We read about the new "powersafe overwrite" feature in 3.7.10. We would like
to go on (for a while) without this. If we set SQLITE_POWERSAFE_OVERWRITE to 0 in the
amalgamation file, is this the only thing that we have to do to go on without powersafe
overwrite assumption?

2. Compiling the 3.7.10 version in VS2005 (under default settings) produces a
compiler warning at line 68229 in the amalgamation file (find the line below).
The compiler complains about possible data loss when truncating u16 to u8.
Since there have never been compiler warnings in previous versions, I just want
to ask if this is expected so that we can ignore the warning.

u.bb.r.flags = (u16)(UNPACKED_INCRKEY * (1 & (u.bb.oc - OP_SeekLt)));

Best regards

Alex