I don't think that the TMP folder is the right direction but I'll check it
anyway with the hosting company.
besides that, I do know that there is only one process running that tries
to write to the database what makes my situation a sad joke. sqlite
supposed to be a strong database that knows how to deal such simple
situations.
even of 2 processes that tries to write to the database the same time, else
it's probably a very weak database system that doesn't have transactions
locks mechanism inside.

does anyone knows if sqlite got any connection string definitions that
deals with locks? or any other setting that influence the enviroment?

Shahar.