hi,

thanks for your intention. but it's a shared hosting. I do not have a
remote desktop access that allows me
to run any application I desire. and besides that there is no need to
monitor processes.
the situation is quite simple, the sqlite database I'm using is failing to
serve one update from one process.
and this problem comes and goes, and when it comes, it stays for some time.

there is no connection string settings that I'm familiar with so I see this
problem with no solution.

Shahar.