On 01.02.2012 09:32, Guy Terreault wrote:
On 12-02-01 03:03 AM, Larry Brasfield wrote:

I cannot answer why Simon does not write demo code at every opportunity, but I
think I speak for more than just myself
by revealing that I have other work, and a life, and consider time a scarce
resource.

Thanks Larry for taking some of your precious time to not just answer the
question.
And I have read shell.c and it is giberish to me.

I would write the code myself if I new it. I guess I will have to wait until
someone has more time to answer properly.

What we don't understand is why one can use sqlite without knowing
the rather basic operation like executing an sql command...
Anyway, if you look again at
http://www.sqlite.org/quickstart.html
you may extract something like:

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
    sqlite3 *db;

    if( sqlite3_open("mysqlite.db", &db) )
    {
       sqlite3_exec(db, "PRAGMA journal_mode = WAL;", NULL, 0, 0);
       sqlite3_close(db);
    }
    return(0);
}