Hello,

 Everyone has their own opinion on which SQLite GUI is 'best'. I've
had the best consistent luck over the years using the SQLite
Manager/Firefox plugin, in terms of a good mix of features and
availability on different platforms.  There may be better ones out
there though, depending on exactly what you use it for.  Your mileage
may vary :)

joe

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Rose, John B <jbr...@utk.edu> wrote:
> We are new to SQLite and have experimented with a few GUIs, Firefox plugin,
> SQLite DB Browser, and Navicat. Is there a single GUI that is considered the
> best, with the most features?
>
> Thanks

Joseph Glassy
Lead Software Engineer (UM faculty affiliate/contractor)
NASA Measures (Freeze/Thaw),Rm CFC 429
College of Forestry and Conservation
Univ. Montana, Missoula, MT 59812

Lupine Logic Inc.