Hi,

I have three sqlite3 datbases that currently have no primary key (actually
done with two and stuck on the third). I am converting them to 'new' tables
with a primary key like so:

create table if not exists new_table
 (Column_1,Column_2,Column_3......,Column_47, primary key(Column_1,
Column_27, Column_47))

Now, when I insert the data from old_table into new_table, I get the error
message 'columns Column_1,Column_27,Column_47 are not unique' using this
syntax:

insert into new_table (Column_1,Column_2,Column_3......,Column_47) select *
from old_table

That's OK, shame on me for not checking that prior to the insert... Now, I
am using this syntax to find the dupes and remove them:

select rowid, Column_1,Column_27,Column_47,count(*)
from old_table
group by Column_1,Column_27,Column_47
having count(*) > 1

No rows meet this criteria... So, I'm looking for a better way to find the
non unique data in the old_table so I can clear this error and insert it
into the new table... Any ideas?

-Joe