J Decker wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the steps to take to integrate building
> system.data.sqlite module into other solutions?

This will depend on whether you want to build the mixed-mode assembly or
the separate managed and native (interop) assemblies.  Either way, assuming
you have the Visual Studio Professional (or higher), you should be able to
simply add the projects to your solution.  Copying the necessary files into
your source tree would require the additional step of making sure to include
all the "*.targets" files as well as the C#/C++ files for the chosen
projects.

> I like to have all dependancies that I can build in the same solution;
> but I'm having issues finding the thing that's supposed to build the
> .netmodule to link against... or the proper projects to just pull from
> your solution to add to mine.

The ".netmodule" project is only used to build the mixed-mode assembly.  Is
that what you are after?

> and what's the difference Sqlite.interop.2010 and
sqlite.interop.static.2010?

The "static" project links to the MSVC runtime statically.  The normal
project
is links to the MSVC runtime dynamically.  Other than that, they should be
identical.

--
Joe Mistachkin