On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Joe Mistachkin <sql...@mistachkin.com> wrote:

> J Decker wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone tell me the steps to take to integrate building
>> system.data.sqlite module into other solutions?
>>

> This will depend on whether you want to build the mixed-mode assembly or
> the separate managed and native (interop) assemblies.  Either way, assuming
> you have the Visual Studio Professional (or higher), you should be able to
> simply add the projects to your solution.  Copying the necessary files into
> your source tree would require the additional step of making sure to include
> all the "*.targets" files as well as the C#/C++ files for the chosen
> projects.

Okay I dropped the whole source zip into my tree under like
./sqlite/1.0.79.0/(full archive)

I added 'System.Data.SQLite.2010' (which I renamed to
System.Data.SQLite.2010.4.0 and changed to 4.0 client profile).  but
that makes a .dll that's only 195k, so I don't think it has sqlite
code.

I see that SQLite.Interop.2010 has the sqlite3.c to compile in it; but
that project says

 '1>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file
'M:\clapps\xperdex\SQLite\1.0.79.0\SQLite.Interop\..\bin\2010\DebugModule\bin\System.Data.SQLite.netmodule''

>> I like to have all dependancies that I can build in the same solution;
>> but I'm having issues finding the thing that's supposed to build the
>> .netmodule to link against... or the proper projects to just pull from
>> your solution to add to mine.
>>

> The ".netmodule" project is only used to build the mixed-mode assembly.  Is
> that what you are after?

Well; I guess there's the one system.data.sqlite.dll method, and the
other would have sqlite.dll (or something) next to it?

Ahh found another project 'System.Data.SQLite.Module.2010[.4.0]' which
makes the netmodule; but then it says

Error   11      error LNK1302: only support linking safe .netmodules; unable
to link pure .netmodule
M:\clapps\xperdex\SQLite\1.0.79.0\bin\2010\DebugModule\bin\System.Data.SQLite.netmodule
 1       1       SQLite.Interop.2010