Thank's to all.
Stupid me. But still not working. Is there any documentation how to compile
SQLite.NET.2010 solution with  SQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS=1.
I think, that the problem is, that i am using
precompiled SQLite.Interop.dll (which is compiled without
SQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS=1 - i think - downloaded from
http://system.data.sqlite.org/downloads/1.0.80.0/sqlite-netFx40-binary-Win32-2010-1.0.80.0.zip
).

Is there any documentation, how is SQLite.Interop.2010 project integraded
into  System.Data.SQLite.2010 project?