OK, i am getting somewhere.
I try to use SQLite with custom compiles dll (System.Data.SQLite,
System.Data.SQLite.Linq, SQLite.Interop) and it works. No error, which is a
huge think for me.
But for foregein key ID i can add anythink i want also ID that is not in
reference table.
I did edit SQLite.Interop\props\sqlite3.props and
SQLite.Interop\props\sqlite3.vsprops and add param to common_defines:
<SQLITE_COMMON_DEFINES>SQLITE_THREADSAFE=1;SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA=1;SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT3=1;SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3=1;SQLITE_ENABLE_LOAD_EXTENSION=1;SQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1;SQLITE_SOUNDEX=1;SQLITE_DEFAULT_FOREIGN_KEYS=1</SQLITE_COMMON_DEFINES>

I am close. Any idea now?