On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:11 AM, nn6eumtr <nn6eu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In Stepheen Beal's earlier comments he appears to have not realized that I
> was rebuilding the amalgamation and not trying to use the -DSQLITE_OMIT_*
> flags with the distributed amalgamation. I still need some assistance.

The docs go on to say:

All of the SQLITE_OMIT_* options are unsupported.

*Important Note: The SQLITE_OMIT_* compile-time options are unsupported.*

The SQLITE_OMIT_* compile-time options are usually untested and are almost
certainly untested in combination. Any or all of these options may be
removed from the code in future releases and without warning. For any
particular release, some of these options may cause compile-time or
run-time failures, particularly when used in combination with other options.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/