On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:31 AM, nn6eumtr <nn6eu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> all combinations of -DSQLITE_OMIT statements will work, and past experience
> has shown its usually because the dependencies between the various options
> are not clear in the documentation.

The documentation is clear that _all_ of the OMIT options are unsupported
and largely untested, i.e. their behaviour is undefined.

Those are the people I am attempting to reach via this list. If that isn't
> you or your not interested in a solution, then I would ask that you please
> don't discourage others from responding.

My point is that the docs already answer this definitively with two
"Important Note" blocks which the author felt compelled to emphasize, and
that any discussion on what might or might not work is all speculation
about undefined behaviour. There is no "supported" solution, at least
according to the docs.

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/