I am trying to use SQLite in my .NET project. Client APIs are from
System.Data.SqLite. Can you please help with below:

It seemsthat multiple
threads can actually read simultaneously from a sqlite Db. However, I am
confused about the write part. Will SQLite manage the write requests or the
user has to have specific flags/locks on the connection? And if so, which
locks/flags to use and how? I couldn’t find good documentation around it.

Specifically, I am looking for the
following scenarios:

1.       I am reading Db and on another thread is
writing to that Db. Do I need specific flags on each of the connections? If so,
which ones?
2.       Both threads want to write to the Db? What
flags/locks can I have in my code to achieve that, if at all?

Thanks,
Kushal.