Hi,

I have an application written in C# .Net 4.0 Framework.  I use SQLite within
the application.  I have recently updated from an older version of SQLite to
the latest version as I have moved to .Net Framework 4.0 and I received error
messages about Mixed Mode Frameworks.

Anyway, I do the development on an 64-Bit Windows 7 operating system.  I use
Installshield 2010 Express to create an installation for the application.  The
application works ok on the Windows 7 PC, but when installed on a different PC
(or on a Virtual Client PC using VMWare), I always receive a message such as:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click Continue,
the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click
Quit, the application will close immediately.

Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be
found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007e).

I have tried to post this email about 5 times and it is always returned saying:
"The message's content type was not explicitly allowed."

Peter Walburn
Software Engineer
E-mail: peter.walb...@omega-data.com
Units 44-46 Howe Moss Avenue, Kirkhill Industrial Estate,
Dyce, Aberdeen AB21 0GP
Tel: +44 (0)1224 772763
Fax: +44 (0)1224 772783
www.omega-data.com

This is an email from Omega Data Services Ltd, a company registered in
Edinburgh, Scotland, with company number SC192323. Registered Office: Maclay
Murray & Spens, 66 Queens Road, Aberdeen, AB15 4YE. Tel: 01224-356130. Website:
www.omega-data.com <http://www.omega-data.com/>.
This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed or presented are those of the author(s) and may not necessarily
represent those of the company and no representation is given nor liability
accepted for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this
email unless expressly stated to the contrary. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this email in error, you may not use, disseminate,
forward, print or copy it, but please notify the sender that you have received
it in error and remove the message from your system immediately.
Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email and any
attachments have been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they are
virus free, and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result
of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own virus checks,
especially before opening an attachment.