On 06/10/2012 08:35 PM, Wolfgang Meiners wrote:
So my question is: (how) can i write an integrity constraint in sqlite3
(version 3.6.12) which is equivalent to the part
             SELECT CASE
                 WHEN EXISTS (SELECT * FROM ausleihen
                              WHERE (beid = NEW.beid) AND (rueckgabe is\
                                    NULL))
                 THEN RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'Buch ist ausgeliehen')
             END;
of the trigger?

Moin Wolfgang,

it's possible that I don't understand your problem, but why are doing a rollback if you don't have changed anything in your database?

Regards

Guenther

--
DavaoSOFT, the home of ERPel
ERPel, das deutsche Warenwirtschaftssystem fuer LINUX