Am 10.06.12 14:49, schrieb Guenther Boelter:
> On 06/10/2012 08:35 PM, Wolfgang Meiners wrote:
>> So my question is: (how) can i write an integrity constraint in sqlite3
>> (version 3.6.12) which is equivalent to the part
>>              SELECT CASE
>>                  WHEN EXISTS (SELECT * FROM ausleihen
>>                               WHERE (beid = NEW.beid) AND (rueckgabe is\
>>                     NULL))
>>                  THEN RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'Buch ist ausgeliehen')
>>              END;
>> of the trigger?
>>

> Moin Wolfgang,
>
> it's possible that I don't understand your problem, but why are doing a
> rollback if you don't have changed anything in your database?
>
> Regards
>
> Guenther

Hi Guenther,
you are right, thank you for this hint. I started with an AFTER INSERT
ON ausleihen Trigger. When i changed this to BEFORE INSERT ON ausleihen,
i forgot to change ROLLBACK to ABORT (would FAIL be better?). I just
changed this but the errormessage from sqlalchemy remains.

Regards

Wolfgang