On 05/07/12 01:05, Richard Hipp wrote:
On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Alan Chandler<a...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>wrote:

The commit referenced by that page:
    http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/b23ae131874bc5c621f0

went into 3.7.9. So the problem was probably introduced in
3.7.9, not 3.7.10.

Indeed - I just tried the test case in that ticket and in fact
demonstrated that the bug is in 3.7.9

Does that mean that the problem is fixed by
http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/0dc4cb9355 and does not exist in recent
releases of SQLite?  Or are you saying that this is a new problem that
needs to be addressed.  If the latter, I'm going to need you to send me a
database again so that I can reproduce the problem, because I did keep the
one you sent last time.
No, its the same problem and fixed in later releases. The only issue is that the main web site lists the bug as starting in 3.7.10, when in fact it starts in 3.7.9. This is unfortunate because the latest Ubuntu LTS release (12.04) uses 3.7.9, and so my application broke again. (I have reported this to Ubuntu and they have at least acknowledged the bug).

The test case in this ticket http://www.sqlite.org/src/info/b7c8682cc1 demonstrates the problem in 3.7.9

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk