From:     Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com>
To:     General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Date:     07/06/2012 11:01 AM
Subject:     Re: [sqlite] SQLite Provenance
Sent by:     sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org

* PGP Signed by an unknown key

On 06/07/12 08:29, Gavin T Watt wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where (what country) the SQLite server(s) are
> located?

Go to http://centralops.net and enter the site of interest into domain
dossier.

You will see that the sqlite.org domain name is openly registered (not
hidden by a privacy/anonymity registrar) and that the IP address it is
hosted on belongs to Linode who obtained it as a block from ThePlanet
internet services.

If you tick traceroute at the top then you can deduce from the traceroute
(at the bottom) that particular IP address is in Dallas.

If this is some sort of jingoistic quest then all companies involved are
American.

Roger

* Unknown Key
* 0x0DFBD904(L)