From:     Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com>
To:     General Discussion of SQLite Database <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Date:     07/06/2012 03:05 PM
Subject:     Re: [sqlite] SQLite Provenance
Sent by:     sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org

* PGP Signed by an unknown key

On 06/07/12 14:58, Gavin T Watt wrote:
> ... the provenance of SQLite for security reasons.

Where the server is is of little interest.  It would be good if the team
actually signed the release in some way then at least you would know it
was what they released.

What is of more importance is that you have access to the code (which
everyone does) and where the code came from.  Especially note the first
and third paragraphs here:

  http://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html

Roger

* Unknown Key