Hi
I have been meaning to port my .net2.0 project to Linux for years and at last done and working (kind of.. testing on Mono 2.6.7.5 on Debian 6)
Now the issue.

I am using 1.0.66.0 System.Data.SQLite.dll in my project and in Windows everything runs fine Using the same .66 but the managed only version in Linux it runs fine for a bit but after about 300 inserts into the Db it fails saying database not found and by the look of it Mono totally loses the plot because all context menus stop working and all IO things cease to work.

So, reading the web I see that .081 is advised due to instability on Mono with 1.0.66.0 so I have inc. this now in my project.

In Windows everything runs fine once I realised that you swap 32/64 bit versions by purely swapping SQLite.Interop.dll 32/64 bit.

For Linux I have recompiled the managed only dll from the .081 source using: build.bat ReleaseManagedOnly (so no need for the interlop.dll to be placed in the root folder)
And I have had to mod the built.bat so it runs:
  %_AECHO% Forcing the use of the .NET Framework 2.0...
  SET YEAR=2005
  SET FRAMEWORKDIR=%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
  GOTO skip_netFxCheck

But still interlop errors when running in Linux:

I know the app works fine in Mono as I can also run it in mysql and no errors after running.

Spent a long time on this and fed up enough to join the users list (which I should have done at the beginning!) so any pointers greatly appreciated.

Another note; .isdisposed not in the sqlite.connection ? Testing for "is nothing" does not pick up that it "is disposed but not nothing"

Regards

Dave

Dave Edwards (G7RAU)
email: