Joe Mistachkin wrote:

How was the native SQLite library compiled? Was it compiled with SQLITE_THREADSAFE set to 1? Also see: https://www.sqlite.org/threadsafe.html

Compiled in Debian build proc I suppose with the default of 1. I am trying to find the source file :)

I will try a few tests with only 1 thread allowed and let you know.

Only one thread at-a-time may safely use a SQLiteConnection object
instance; however, you can create one of these on each thread and open
the same database.

--

Built an app with 1 form, 1 button, 1 command etc no threading and put a loop for inserting records and yep, same result so back to the drawing board. Not quite given up yet because I want to continue using SQLite on the app in windows and it would be great to get things going in Linux.
Settings in the test were

Anyone know of any bugs with Mono 2.6 or debian 6 that could cause this as it might be there rather than here I should be looking?

Cheers

Dave Edwards (G7RAU)
email:
d...@g7rau.co.uk